photo Header_zps9419a7f9.png

Wednesday, January 19

Traffic Court- BOO

Today I had to appear in Traffic Court for a stop sign violation ticket associated with my little wreck. I would like to share the top 5 things I learned about Traffic Court.

1. I could have worn Jeans

2. NEVER pass a school bus- that fine is $500

3. Pack more than 2 magazines and some thank you notes to get you through the wait

4. HOLLIE HILL was the ONLY name pronounced correctly due to the rest of my amigos being foreign.

5. Bring your own Pen to write with and keep it hidden so you dont have to share.....EWWWW

My advice to you... go the speed limit and obey the traffic laws because that is the LAST place you want to go! Safe Driving!

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya sista! I went to traffic court for the first time last week. I dressed in nice slacks and a professional looking blouse. Yeah, that made no difference like I thought it would. The guy next to me with his pants down by his feet got the same verdict for his speeding ticket as I did.

    I would hate to pay a $500 ticket! I'll make note to never pass a school bus, haha!

    ReplyDelete