photo Header_zps9419a7f9.png

Monday, April 11

Double Dare You

Not too long ago I received a hand written card in the mail from a friend. Inside were sweet words of how important our friendship is and how much I mean to her. It made me so happy and it felt so good to know she had taken the time to sit down and write those words for me. I will save it forever!
TODAYS DARE:
Write someone a handwritten letter. We have gotten to be so dependent on cell phones, texts, and email that we forget how good it feels to give or receive hand written letters. So please take a couple minutes and $0.44 to send someone...anyone a letter this week. It can be about anything, what your up to, what your kids are up to, just catching up, we got a new dog, yadda yadda. You get it now...DARE ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment