photo Header_zps9419a7f9.png

Tuesday, February 5

I Got Showered

This past weekend I had my first baby shower. It was so much fun and the girls had it decorated so cute! I got some great gifts for the baby. I guess I haven't officially told you yet, but his name is Hampton Hill. (we are still deciding on the middle name)
Check out these cute invitations and party decor








 with all my loot...


 How cute are these baby toms??
I loved all of my gifts! It was exciting to see his name on one of the outfits. 
I was so happy to have my mom, wesley's mom and sister there with me. 
And I was thrilled when Mrs. Marcy and Whitney surprised me with my mobile! 
I love this sweet little mobile and have been dying over it for a while. It is going to look so good over my gray crib. I cant wait to show you more sneak peeks of the nursery soon. 

The girls that threw this shower are all of Wesley's friends wives or girlfriends. I am so lucky to also call them my friends too. They are such an awesome group of girls and truly showered me and baby Hampton with love. 


2 comments:

  1. What a great shower theme! SO darling! Do you mind sharing where the adorable crab and sailboat onsies from? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emily, Sorry it took me so long. I was trying to find the tag with the information. It is called B&G Threads. bgthreads.com or bgthreads.etsy.com

      Delete