photo Header_zps9419a7f9.png

Tuesday, March 26

Behind the Scenes: Guest Room 2

This room is a great size and for some reason ended up being the last room we finished. Well I wouldn't say finished, it is still a work in progress. 
 Before:
This photographs like a great gray color, but it was a green. And again the blinds must go!
After:
The nook became Wesley's office space. We got the desk from Pottery Barn and I used Rub n' Buff to change the hardware to gold. 
The window behind the bed was covered by this headboard, which was a tri-fold screen from World Market. I need to get two bedside tables and want to add sconces on either side of the headboard.
 We painted this room White Dove too!
 I got the rug from a sidewalk sale and the long pillow from Anthropologie. 
I love how clean and slightly girly this room turned out.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hollie, just found your blog through your "what's on my vanity" post on It's Like This, and I love your style! Wow! What a transformation in this guest room... I love the coral colors, the headboard and the great mix of prints. I only wish visitors to my house had this much style awaiting them!

    ReplyDelete