photo Header_zps9419a7f9.png

Tuesday, December 4

I'm Baaaack!

No I have not been living under a rock or gone into hiding. I know these past two months I have not been keeping up with my blog but I promise I have a good excuse...
We are having a BABY!
Wesley and I are so excited to welcome another member to our family. I am almost 16 weeks, for all my non-preggo friends that means 4 months. I would love to tell you I am glowing and its been a breeze, but not so much the case with this gal. I have been sick as a dog! I spent all most of October in my bed. Everything seemed to make it worse, even looking at the computer...hence why I haven't been blogging. I tried everything... ginger ale, ginger hard candy, Rx medicine, wristbands for seasickness. Nothing was helping! 
We told my family when we went to charlotte to visit my sister. I made T-shirts for Brecken & Jack that said I'm Gonna Be A Cousin! They were all thrilled! 
Then I told my friends at dinner with a box of cupcakes. They were shocked! 
Wesley told all of his friends at the Auburn vs. Georgia tailgate with a cookie cake. We had it done by Publix, and to say it was a disaster is an understatement. All we could do was laugh at that point and hope everyone got the point. Can you believe someone professional gave this to us?
Told you...DISASTER! Our friends are so excited to meet Baby Hill. 
The nausea is getting better and better everyday now and I could not be happier! I hope it is gone forever soon!
Hopefully now I can get back to blogging and keeping you updated on our pregnancy process!


3 comments:

  1. yay! Love this post :) (and I have archived that cookie cake pic for whenever I need a laugh, haha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Ready for baby Hill to be here! You need to send that cake into Cake Wrecks! So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! So excited for you!! And that cookie cake cracked me up!! xoSissy

    ReplyDelete