photo Header_zps9419a7f9.png

Wednesday, December 5

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

It's no surprise that I LOVE neutral spaces. 
I thought I would share some of my favorite neutral Christmas looks this year.
Even without the red, it still looks like christmas..I love the garland around the doors
Even though there is so much fabulousness going on in this kitchen,
the simplicity of the garland is just enough.
Just a touch of green peeking out here
Oh christmas tree, Oh christmas tree...
I hope one day to give everyone their own little galvanized bucket of gifts. 
These DIY ornaments would be a great addition
 
again, nothing gets me like fresh garland

Burlap stockings look just as beautiful
I love this setting. Antiqued Mirror, lights, mercury glass...
and of course here is how you would wrap your presents if your house looked like this

Aren't these photos just beautiful? ahhh...just dreaming!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I'm so glad you're back to blogging :) I missed ya (even though I see you all the time).

    ReplyDelete