photo Header_zps9419a7f9.png

Thursday, May 12

Plantation Party

Two weekends ago Wesley & I went to one of our friends from high school's wedding.
Susan lives in Wyoming and met her awesome husband, Taylor, out there; they chose to get married back in South Georgia on a Plantation called Little River.
The weather was perfect and the setting was beautiful.
Susan looked so pretty too!
Taylor surprised Susan during the wedding by singing Marry Me by Train to her. It was so sweet!
Me, Rebecca, & Jenna
Wesley & I ready to hit the dance floor.
He & his Mom looked so cute together in purple.
The tent made of lights over the dance floor was so pretty at night.
The sweet chicks from VUE Photography snapped Susans wedding also. I cant wait to see their pics. Susan put a lot of thought into the small details, which I love, and I know those girls got it all on camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment