photo Header_zps9419a7f9.png

Wednesday, June 1

Memorial Weekend

This past weekend was spent living it up in Atlanta with my family.
Saturday morning we headed down to Piedmont Park to feed the ducks, play on the playground, and check out the farmers market.
Little did we know Jazz Fest was going on and the park was filled with music, vendors, an NBA basketball section, and a kids tennis park.
Then we spent some time soaking up some rays and swimming at the pool.
I took them to Verde for dinner and of course stopped by Yoforia after for some dessert.
Sunday morning we went to Stone Mountain.
We went to the top of the mountain on the Sky Ride
then tried out the ropes course and the Great Barn
We had a quick picnic and then rode the train around the mountain.
For dinner we went to my Aunt & Uncle's house in Roswell
and got to love on Lila Jane

We even broke out Just Dance
We had such a great time visiting with everyone. I was so happy to have everyone here to spend the weekend. I wish we could do that all the time.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Glad y'all had fun! I know it was so good to have your whole family together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to be included in the next Browning Family Fun Trip!!! Love y'all

    ReplyDelete