Wednesday, August 3

Love my Girls

Ok so before Chateau Elan and before Lake Lanier, I took a trip with my college girlfriends. We normally have our Annual Girls Weekend in the fall (which we are still having), but with no weddings this summer we hadn't seen each other and had to squeeze in a long weekend trip.
We rented a house on Lake Oconee and relaxed by the pool every day. We had dinner one night at The Ritz at Reynolds Plantation (the same place Carrie Underwood said I DO) and the next night went to see the movie Friends with Benefits...so cute! I love getting to spend time with these girls and I cant wait until October for our next trip!

**If you are adding up my past couple of posts you will realize...YES I have been living out of a suitcase. And I am leaving TODAY for the Hamptons again! I dont mind keeping my bags packed for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment