photo Header_zps9419a7f9.png

Wednesday, January 11

One room at a time

It is time for some house updates for you. I feel like we have been doing something all the time, but it seems we aren't getting to my goal fast enough. 
Here is one of the guest rooms before:
This is the only angle I took since there was nothing else to see. As you can see, there is one window on the back wall that is not centered and drove me crazy!
 Here is how we fixed that problem. 

 Now that I have a sewing machine I am hoping to make 
some more fabrics come alive in this space. 

For now I have the painting that was above our couch in here over the chest.
 I scored this beauty at HomeGoods! 
 I love the finish and the details of the pulls. Most of all I love that it appears to be three full drawers, but it is actually nine smaller ones. 
 My lovely orchid I brought back to life...I am so proud!
 We haven't painted this room yet, luckily the bedding goes with the neutral color for now.
Stay tuned for more updates!!!




1 comment:

  1. Love this Hollie! It looks amazing! I am super impressed with how much you have done in such a short amount of time!

    ReplyDelete