Tuesday, May 21

Here Comes Hampton

Hi friends! I am getting ready to go into the hospital tonight and I will be induced tomorrow morning. 
I am so nervous, scared for what is about to happen. 
I am so ready to meet our baby boy, Hampton, and hold him. 
Here is a pic of me and Wesley at 37 weeks
Me and my friend Maggie
38 & 37 weeks
Maggie just had her baby on Monday and he is precious. Check her blog soon to see pics. 
I cannot believe our boys will be 2 days apart.
And here I am today, the last pics of me and this belly. I am so over the belly thing!
39 weeks and 5 days!!!
Please pray everything goes smoothly and we have a healthy boy tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. Good luck!! I can't wait to see your precious boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck tomorrow! Can't wait to see pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you don't know me, but I found your blog awhile ago and have been keeping up with you ever since. I have been praying for you and baby Hampton during delivery. Can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where are you getting these gorgeous maternity outfits??? Congrats on your new baby, he's precious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where are you getting these gorgeous maternity outfits??? Congrats on your new baby, he's precious!

    ReplyDelete