photo Header_zps9419a7f9.png

Thursday, May 16

Blog for Sale??

I know you are probably wondering if I sold my blog with my house. Nope! I have been a little busy, a little tired, and a little bit in a funk. I will try to be super positive and not weigh you down with my issues, but it has been a little hard to become adjusted to my new life in Columbus. 
No job sounds awesome right? Well for most people yes, 
but for me I loved my job (and the pay check that came with it).
There is no way I can update you on everything we have done in the past two months, but I am going to do a fast recap. 
In early March, Wesley and I took a Babymoon to Highlands, NC stay at Old Edwards Inn.
It was amazing! We had so much fun just the two of us. 

We went to some great dinners at Wild Thyme and Madison's and a hike through the waterfalls.
 29 weeks on a hike!
We even spent some time at the spa before we left. I would highly recommend going to the spa if you are ever close to Highlands. It was wonderful! 
This is not us, just a pic from the website.
I also had a Bowtie Baby Shower in Cordele thrown by some of my friends.

 Aren't these tie cookies precious?




 I was so excited to get Wesley's going home outfit from his mom. 

 My grandmother had this sweet blanket monogramed with "Hamp the Champ"
 I also got my UppaBaby Stoller. I love it!!!

Getting to see my friends and their babies is always a highlight of my trips back home.
That same day we celebrated Wesley's brother Wade and his Fiancé Kate with a Wine & Cheese.

 30 weeks preggo!
Me and my dad.

We got to travel back down south the next weekend for Will & Caroline's Wedding. 
It rained and rained, but didn't stop this crew from having a blast!
 31 weeks at the rehearsal dinner
 The girls
 If you have a second hop over to Vue Photography to see the amazing 
Genya capture this beautiful day. 






 I never get to see Wesley in a tux, he looked so handsome!
 The last week of March I traveled to New York City with my parents. 
My dad had to go for work and so I jumped in to keep my mom company during the day.

I got to see two great friends, Jennie and Carly.

 We took a Rickshaw ride through Central Park
 Ate Lunch at ABC Kitchen. WOW! It was so fresh and good! Another must do!
played around in ABC Carpets for a bit
 Went to see Scarlett Johansson in a play
 We got to check out the Piperlime store 
 and see one more show Nice Work if you Can Get it with Matthew Broderick.
 Dad got to join us for that one! It was really cute; and Matthew Broderick was great!
I dont have a belly shot but I was 32 weeks in the Big Apple!
That sums up March. See I told you I have been busy. I will recap April tomorrow!

1 comment: