photo Header_zps9419a7f9.png

Saturday, October 29

Secret Santa

I had to share this with you! Kate told me about this website secretsanta.com. It is a Free site that lets you put in the names and email addresses of the people in your Christmas swap and will automatically email everyone on the list with who the computer picked to be your gift recipient. What a great idea right? 

My group of friends do this every year and if we aren't together to draw out of a hat we have to get creative. Some husbands have even been forced to draw for us and email everyone! And last year for my family swap my brother-in-law did an excel spreadsheet. (typical accountant behavior) What about those times where you get to the end and the last person picked their own name. You can use this for family, friends, or even work parties. I will be using this from now on. I think Kate said you could even send out your Christmas list on the website!

1 comment: