photo Header_zps9419a7f9.png

Tuesday, February 7

I heart Elfa

I just fell in love with the Elfa system from The Container Store! I am serious....in love!
I had this little nook in my closet that needed some customized attention and the people at The Container Store hooked me up.



I told them how many pairs of shoes I had, heels, wedges and flats (not many of those)
and what other type of storage I was needing...like this jewelry drawer.
All of the shoe racks pull out to hold nine pairs of heels!

 And for the other bracelets in my collection I added this paper towel holder to my other wall.
 
with the rest of my necklaces and earrings.

 I have three extra shelves of storage above the jewelry for all of my other things.
 I hung the Cinderella quote my mom gave me a while back...so appropriate!
 And now with all the shoe boxes gone, I have a place to store my tall boots.
Thanks to my sister for helping me cut out cardboard inserts for all my boots so they will stand straight and keep their shape!

Ahhhhhhh! The Container Store changed my life!
PS. They are having their annual Elfa sale right now thru Feb 13th.

1 comment: