photo Header_zps9419a7f9.png

Monday, February 27

Lots of Love Weekend

This past weekend I went home to help throw a baby shower for Rebecca. From the time I pulled into town I was busy visiting everyone. 
I first met Mema at the nail salon 
I spy DaddyCurt in the back getting a pedi, fun times with the family at the salon.
After my nails were dry, I rushed home to meet Jenna and Jude to get some baby love.
haha this one makes me laugh
As soon as they left dad talked me into going out to the Lions Club to grab dinner.
sidenote: If you don't know what the Lions Club is don't worry you're not missing out on anything.
They were having a Fiesta...and somehow I had to wear a sombrero.
I guess that was my payback for what I was about to make dad do...
help me make Cake Pops for the party.
72....The fridge was full. Dad was such a big help 
and here is what the final pops looked like.
The Baby Shower turned out so cute and Rebecca got a ton of fun gifts.
It was nice to see my high school girls again.
Me, Callie with Wren, Kelley preggo with Wilkes, Becca about to pop with Wilder 
and Jenna with Jude 
After the party I went to visit my grandparents and they loved the cake pops
Dad and I went to a nice dinner at Daffneys and called it an early night. 
On Sunday I made one more stop by my grandparents and got to see my cousins baby, Finley.
A weekend filled with lots of baby love!
I jumped from place to place but it was so good to see so many friends and family. 
More details on the baby shower tomorrow!
Oh and if you are curious, my mom was out of town with some girls and wesley decided a weekend of golfing in Auburn sounded better than a baby shower. 

It was nice getting to have a daddy-daughter weekend too!




No comments:

Post a Comment