photo Header_zps9419a7f9.png

Tuesday, July 30

Take a Seat

As you can probably imagine, the shopping here in Columbus is...well I will just say...scarce.
I am still trying to learn my way around and find some cute places. 
Alot of the places people told me about have closed so that leaves me with 
good ole Marshalls and TJ Maxx.

Here are some great deals I found at 
and some beautiful photos to show you how to get the look with these finds.

They had so many chairs to choose from
aren't these barstools pretty? For $129
There were only two, but who says you need three stools?
Here is another look with the same style

 This little french chair came in this grey linen
 and this neutral linen. They are priced at $99!
 You can get this same look
or this...

 These little wooden chairs caught my eye at $99
looks a lot like the end chairs here
and these
oh sorry I am getting carried away. I just love these, don't you? 

 These linen upholstered chairs had oversized nail heads to give them an edge. 
At $149 these would be perfect end chairs to a dining table.
or you could add them around the whole table
dont we all love this room??

 I think this chair in the navy would be so cute as a desk chair
kinda like this...
I know you can't get the true amazingness of this little stool but it was perfect for a bath. Chrome base with a white leather cushion. I wish I had a place to put it. And it was on clearance for $59.
 Every bathroom needs a fabulous stool like this



 I mean I am starting to second guess my decision to leave without it. I could always put it in storage until the perfect bath comes along...right?
I have no where to put any of these beauties, but if you see something you have to have let me know and I will be happy to help you score a deal!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I knew the height that my (very) future counters will be!

    ReplyDelete