photo Header_zps9419a7f9.png

Tuesday, September 7

Beach Time

This past weekend Wesley and I went down to the beach with the Griffins and the Campbells. It was so relaxing and the weather was perfect. We spent most of our time on the beach and going to nice dinners. Besides the group ICE that happened the first night

one of the best parts was our girls trip to check out Alys Beach

It is so beautiful and unique


this is the bar at the pool we had a drink at




and one of the perks was Steve Penley was there (which you all know is on my LIST to own one day). You have to check this place out next time your down 30-A!
This is our third year labor day-ing it with this group and every year is so special! Thanks Maggs for letting us stay there!

2 comments:

  1. I know y'all had a blast! Wish we could have made it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a little upset that I missed the group ice. Perhaps Steve Penley could paint us a mural to commemorate the event!

    ReplyDelete