photo Header_zps9419a7f9.png

Friday, September 24

REAL HOUSES OF ATLANTA

So this weeks house was supposed to unveil my DREAM HOME. There is this one house that I LOVE and I am so sad it didnt photograph like I had hoped. The landscaping is outrageous and covers up so much of the house from my camera view. I have taken Wesley and my mom by it to show how lovely it is. I am going to include them to show you any bits and pieces you can get but you will have to trust me on this one.

I love the stained bead-board on the ceiling of the porch, the wrap around porch, the stacked stone, the...sigh. This house is by the Top Hat Soccer Fields on Fairfield Rd.

Since that was a bit of a bust here is another beautiful house on the same street as my Dream Home. This would work too you know.

Have a Good Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment