photo Header_zps9419a7f9.png

Thursday, September 9

John Mayer Concert


Last night Wesley and I went to the John Mayer concert, remember this is the gift he gave me for our 1 year anniversary. Owl City was the opening act and besides their hit "Fireflies" they weren't anything to write home about.

It was good to see John Mayer perform as always.


I was about 99.999999% sure some narcotics were taken prior to the show, and then he told the crowd "Im high as a Kite right now", sooo CONFIRMED! Can you tell?

AND because im around kids all the time I also noticed JM was wearing a SILLY BAND. If you dont know, these are all the rage right now for kids. I knew Lanier would like this so I snapped a pic.


The concert was really fun....so much fun while we were there we bought tickets to the Kings of Leon concert next Wednesday! Whew!

1 comment:

  1. Ummm- I LOVE Kings of Leon prob more than anyone, ha....I WANT TO GO! Is it just you and wesley?

    ReplyDelete