photo Header_zps9419a7f9.png

Wednesday, November 3

I wanted to share some pictures of our Living Room. It has been a working project. Living in an apartment means NO PAINT, so working with rules has been challenging. Remember this post about our wall project? We have since hung the Pottery Barn sconces that I got last Christmas.

We got our couch at Horizon Home in Atlanta, the very first thing we bought. I love the shape and the curved arms. The blue pillows on the couch are from Pottery Barn.



We got the picture above the couch from Tuesday Morning. It reminded me of one of my favorite artists Penley, which is NOT in my budget yet!

You can see a peek of our fan project. We took a drum shade and added it to our boring ceiling fan for some pizazz!



This yellow chair is from Scotts. A real steal! I had to put up a fight for it.
The scarf I turned into a pillow adds the perfect pop of color.

This was one of my other first purchases trying to fill up our space. We had nothing when we got married, so it has been fun buying all new things that fit our personalities and lifestyle.

I got this chair from Target.com. It was cheap and added a fun pattern to our room.
I used this basket from target as a planter and have since added GROW to the chalkboard.

Hope you enjoy this little slice of our place. More to come!!!

3 comments:

  1. Your living room looks amazing!! You have done such a GREAT job!! Your pictures are really good too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Love Love everything you have done! It looks like a different place from when yall moved in!

    ReplyDelete