photo Header_zps9419a7f9.png

Thursday, December 9

Come On In

I was going to show you all our decorated home when I realized, I haven't finished showing you all of our place. (there's not much more)
I just re-vamped our entryway. This piece was a muted green color from HomeGoods. I kept saying our entrance was boring so with a can of paint I spiced it up!
I dont have a before pic but here is the after.



These were my inspiration for the color choice.


You can see a glimpse of my coat hanger project. I wanted a fun way to add hooks for our jackets at the door. So I shopped around for different hooks and came up with this just in time for the cold weather.


Our entertainment center was a quick buy from IKEA. Here is my inspiration picture for this piece

via Pottery Barn
and here is what we came up with from IKEA.

Now tomorrow I will show you how we have Decked our Halls!

3 comments:

  1. Love! The orange adds SO much! Looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the coat hanger idea! That is so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks so good! I love everything!!

    ReplyDelete