photo Header_zps9419a7f9.png

Wednesday, May 23

Sweet Southern Wedding

I am sure most of you are aware Lauren's wedding was this past weekend. It was GORGEOUS!
I loved everything that she did and the location was incredible!
Friday we got to Barnsley Gardens to meet Lauren for lunch at the Grill that overlooks the golf course. Wesley was drooling, ready to get out there!
We were able to hit the pool for a couple hours before the rehearsal. Even though we are all professionals at this bridesmaid gig we still enjoyed getting together for pic time!

 The overall theme carried through the night was Bubba, Ryals dog. There was The Bubba signature drink, the place cards, and the table decor. It was really cute!

The dinner was wonderful and of course Kim and I gave a toast to the Bride & Groom to keep the FIRE!

Saturday Morning we enjoyed a bridesmaids brunch at the Sage Cottage Inn.
After that, the Wedding Clock was on and we were getting ready, doing hair and Make-up, and getting to smile for Genya of Vue Photography once again.

Me and the girls were joking that Weddings are our sport!
Lauren looked gorgeous, her dress was perfect for her.


The cakes and flowers

Me and the hubs

 
My parents came to join in the celebration.

and Amy & Jeff were there too
 So lets just say the Varsity Hotdogs and Frosted Oranges were a HIT!

The Answer Band was so much fun and we were dancing so much that my camera dropped on the dance floor and broke! SAD! So this ends the night from my point of view.
I am so happy for the Muller-Stones...I mean Stones!
To check out more details from the wedding check with Maggie , Meghan, & Jill.

1 comment:

  1. I love all of Lauren's little details - especially the Varsity! So fun!!

    ReplyDelete