photo Header_zps9419a7f9.png

Monday, September 17

Something to Celebrate

Last weekend we attended an engagement party for Wade & Kate. This is the first party for them and we were so excited to get together with family and friends to celebrate. 

If you are wondering what that thing is on my dress it is my name tag. Photo Bomb!
The house we went to was beautiful and I couldn't help but get a picture of their backyard. 
 I DIE!!!
 I mean how awesome is this?

 Not only was the yard beautiful so was the entire house. The one thing Wesley and I couldn't get over was the shuffleboard table in the basement. This is something Wesley and I have always said we would have in our "future" house. 
We are ready for more wedding festivities to continue. Wade & Kate are getting married next May. 


No comments:

Post a Comment