photo Header_zps9419a7f9.png

Thursday, April 19

Mothers Day Gifts

Mother's Day is just around the corner and I wanted to share a couple of ideas 
on what to get your special mom.

This would be a gift that keeps on giving!
 Jewelry
I love this cuff from Banana Republic
Mother of Pearl bracelet from Red Envelope


Drop earrings from Stella and Dot
 A cute pair of Toms Ballet Flats

 A new workout top from Lululemon
personalized iPhone or iPad case from Lipstick Shades

Do you have any good ideas for gifts for mom? Let me know!







3 comments:

  1. Can you see my mom reading 'the book'? haha no way! I love these ideas, thanks Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Wade passed your blog along. Cute! My mom comes to Atlanta to visit her grandchildren every month. I am planning to get her a spa robe embroidered with "Grammy" that she can keep at our house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of the gift ideas. I am addicted to lululemon right now, but it is an expensive habit, so I am trying to pace myself with the addiction! And after hearing @_grits talk about that book, I am wanting to read it as well! And of course, love the iPhone cases!

    ReplyDelete