photo Header_zps9419a7f9.png

Wednesday, April 4

House Updates: Party Ready

As you all know Wesley and I have been working like crazy getting our house ready for Lauren's Bachelorette party. Just last week we had our kitchen floor replaced, the electrician back to hang our dining fixture, a lawn guy, and the guys there to install the dining table (which did I choose?)
We did it! By Friday we were ready for company. Decorations and all...
Living Room BEFORE:
Empty and Beige
AFTER:
 The walls are painted Benjamin Moore White Dove. I am loving having white walls!
This rug is a Jill Rosenwald flat weave meant to go in our master, but for now will live in here.
The style is Fallon and color is Elephant Gray  
 I scored these beautiful wingbacks at Scotts!
Linen upholstery on the front and burlap on the sides and back of course trimmed in nailheads!
 For the party I added these fringe streamers I made
 and used the burlap wreath I made at Christmas with a bow Maggie made me.

Hopefully tomorrow you will get to find out which table top I decided on 


2 comments:

  1. It looks even better in person!! You did a great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tablecloth on the corner table of the living room! What is the source?? You have done an incredible job on your new home!!!

    ReplyDelete