photo Header_zps9419a7f9.png

Monday, April 9

Bachelorette Brunch

Lauren's Bachelorette weekend was spent all over Atlanta. 
Friday we went to a Wine Tasting and spent Saturday being pampered at a nail salon and DryBar getting our hair done. We enjoyed dinner at Aja followed by a limo taking us to The W Hotel, The St. Regis, and ending the night at The Ivy. Sunday I hosted the Brunch at our house.
I was so happy the weather was perfect for us to enjoy the morning out on the deck. I was able to set my picnic table for everyone to sit. 
This was the first time I used my fine china...I know shame on me.
I used the tulips Lauren brought for the centerpiece. 
They were beautiful and went perfectly with my table.
At the top of each plate were the favors for everyone to take home. They were Maggie's grandmothers Tea Cakes in a white box with a pink ribbon.


A pink napkin was folded underneath the aqua bowl. I used a gray and white chevron runner down the center of the table. And I pulled out some gray and white striped paper straws I had leftover from a baby shower and had them in the stemless clear glasses.
 I made the pink and aqua place cards using this free background
 I also added some Starburst Jelly Beans (the fave-reds) in a little white bowl on each end of the table...I learned that from the Eddie Ross event.
Here is the table set with all of the food.

 This is my Instagram creation of the Brunch
 The Brunch Menu on my chalkboard wall
Fresh Fruit Skewers 
French Toast Strata
Rosemary Lemon Scones

All the girls enjoying the end to a wonderful weekend.

To see more of what we did all weekend check with Jill and Maggie.

No comments:

Post a Comment